About JFK Health
JFK Health, a non-profit organization, encompasses a wide array of organizations, services and facilities serving residents in the Central New Jersey region. The system includes acute care hospital JFK Medical Center, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation centers, nursing facilities and specialized treatment programs.
Strong ties to the community, established regional reputations, exceptional employees, a mutual commitment to patient satisfaction and quality medical staffs are key factors that brought us together. JFK Health is a parent company that connects affiliated organizations without replacing their own names or identities.
Chairman and President's Message: Our Enduring Promise to Quality, Safety & Service
JFK has demonstrated significant progress in achieving our enduring promise: to provide the highest quality care, patient safety and exceptional healthcare services. We accomplish this by building on our many strengths currently available throughout our healthcare organization, and strategically growing and adapting to address new and evolving healthcare needs within our community.
In 2015, JFK Health directly impacted the lives of thousands of area residents who turned to us for care, aid and assistance in their time of need. We are proud to serve the growing communities of Central New Jersey with compassion and clinical excellence, and we are honored by the host of awards and accolades we received this past year, including:
- “A” Rating for Hospital Safety from the prestigious Leapfrog Group (our eighth “A” rating in a row, and the only hospital in Middlesex County to receive an “A” rating in 2015);
- Top 10% in the nation for Treatment of Stroke (12 years in a row) from Healthgrades;
- Breast Center of Excellence Award from the American College of Radiology;
- Gold Plus Award for Comprehensive Stroke from the American Heart Association;
- Institute of Quality in Bariatric Surgery recognition from Aetna Insurance;
- Blue Distinction Center for Specialty Care (Bariatric Surgery) recognition from Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ.
In addition to these accomplishments, JFK continued to lead the way in New Jersey for advanced treatments and procedures at our JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute (ranked among the best in the nation) and at the JFK Neuroscience Institute (with the state’s leading expert physicians and researchers). We invite you to read through our website and learn more about our other medical advancements, amazing patient stories and exciting developments taking place at JFK as we enhance best practices, quality and access to care. In a rapidly evolving healthcare landscape, JFK is proud to be an indispensible healthcare resource to the communities we serve.
Yours in Good Health,
Michael Kleiman, DMD, Chairman of the Board, JFK Health
Raymond Fredericks, President & CEO, JFK Health